The term of works submission - till February 20, 2017
To participate you must fulfill the following conditions:
- The young artists from the countries should be between the ages of 4 and 20 years old;
- There is no specific topic of artwork, the artist is allowed to choose the materials, collages, photography, computer drawing;
- The maximum size of each work is 50 - 70 cm;
- On the backside of each work, please put the name of the artist, age, sex, the name of the teacher and the address. Please write in both native language as well as English;
- Each school or art studio can participate with a maximum of fifteen works.
- The subject matters is personal choice.
- The artwork may be sent between November 1, 2016 and February 20, 2017.
- Works made by more than 1 person are not allowed.
19TH INTERNATIONAL YOUTH ART EXHIBITION NOVA ZAGORA 2017
8900 NOVA ZAGORA
A hanging committee will begin evaluating all the works beginning March, 2017. The best individual works and the entire collection of works will be awarded. A catalogue of the artwork will be printed. All works remain in Bulgaria as the organizers reserve the right to popularize them in the press and in the electronic media.
The grand opening of the exhibition is June 1, 2017, in the Nova Zagora RUSI KARABIBEROV ART GALLERY.